Alright guys here today we have a recipe from thisisnotdietfood.com
It is a super easy recipe that the whole family will like so we are going to get right into it since it is pretty self explanatory.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp butter
- cheddar cheese….shredded
- bread crumbs….Italian if you don’t want to add your own spices
- 2-3 cloves garlic diced
- Preheat oven to 350. Boil water for potatoes
- Cut potatoes into cubes and put into boiling water with 1-1 1/2 cloves garlic diced. Boil until soft and can be mashed.
- Combine the ground hamburger, egg, bread crumbs, oregano, basil and about 1-1 1/2 cloves diced garlic. Mix together like you are making meatloaf
- Take a casserole dish and press the meat mixture to the bottom of the dish until it is evenly spread out.
- Dice and cook the bacon until done.
- Once the potatoes are mashed add them to the top of the meat in the dish.
- Add the cheddar cheese and bacon (that should be cooked) onto the top and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, or until meat is cooked thoroughly.
There ya go…..super easy, super delicious the whole family will love it! (pictures soon to come forgot to take this time around….but will when I make again)