Hey there everyone here is another recipe from yours truly…..me! This one was just a way for me to use up some things around the kitchen that I wasn’t quite sure on what to do with. Other than that there isn’t much to say about it. If you’re looking for something super easy to make that won’t take a ton of time….well than this is the one for you! So if you’re ready….lets get going.
- Ground Beef
- Pasta–I used ZITI but you can use any kind you would like
- 1/2 packet of French Onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup cream
- 3 TBSP oil/butter/margarine
- 2-4 TBSP Flour
- garlic powder
- dry dill
- salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles as instructed on box.
- Brown the ground beef until done.
- Strain noodles (leave in strainer or another bowl/pot) until sauce is made.
- Drain any grease from the meat.
- In the pot used to boil the noodles we are going to make a roux for the sauce. Melt the butter (or oil/margarine) add the flour and mix together till creamy. Add French Onion soup mix and all other spices*.
- Slowly add the cream. You will want to simmer/ low boil this together until you have a semi-thick sauce (like an alfredo sauce).
- Add the pasta and ground beef and mix all together.
- Add the mayo and mix together well.
*Season to taste.
There ya have it. A quick, delicious, meal that is full of flavor and super easy to make! Let me know what ya all think!